NextPhase Foundation is an organization seeking to leverage responsibility-based partnerships among educational, governmental and industry stakeholders for the benefit U.S. economy. Our mission is to position NextPhase as a high tech transfer commercialization pipeline between governmental agencies, private citizens, corporations and various sources of funding with interconnected goals toward:
- Stimulating high tech industry growth with an initial focus on the southeast U.S.
- Enriching specialized compulsory education programs through real-life development and application of multidisciplinary skills toward high tech creation and entrepreneurship
- Facilitating the pipeline between applied and proven skills & knowledge and the global industries which need them
Believing that every act of advocacy has a ripple effect inside our economy and on behalf of future generations, our missions are organized and intersected to assure the most effective enhancement of leveraged benefit toward education, technological development & collaboration and effective & sustainable regional growth. Our missions are:
- To foster the open collaboration of people and ideas, regardless of race, age, gender, socio-economics or official educational status.
- To sponsor, generate and nurture high tech entrepreneurial and startup opportunities in the southeast United States from all walks of life.
- To catalyze effective development and retention of high tech entrepreneurial opportunities across the southeastern region of the US.
- To build a bridge facilitating the transfer of technological information for commercial development between government entities and private citizens developing novel business enterprise.
- To provide vital educational, intellectual growth and networking opportunities to Arkansas School of Math, Sciences and Arts students of need through enrichment scholarships and, eventually, collegiate scholarships.